Huaneng Yingkou power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huaneng Yingkou power station (华能国际营口电厂) is an 1,840-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Liaoning Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant at 1 Mingzhu Road, Bayuquan, Yingkou.
Background on Plant
Huaneng Yingkou power station is installed with two 320 MW units, and two 600 MW units, totaling 1,840 MW. Units 1-2 were commissioned in 1996 and units 3-4 in 2007. It is owned by China Huaneng. Units 3-4 are described by China Huaneng as "China’s first domestically-made 600MW Ultra Supercritical coal-fired units."
- Sponsor: China Huaneng
- Location: 1 Mingzhu Road, Bayuquan, Yingkou, Liaoning Province, China
- Coordinates: 40.3038368 , 122.1059681 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,840 MW (Units 1-2: 320 MW, Units 3-4: 600 MW)
- Type: Supercritical (Units 1-2), Ultra-supercritical (Units 3-4)
- In service: 1996 (Units 1-2), 2007 (Units 3-4)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Huaneng Power International, accessed Nov 2016
- Performance of Huaneng Yingkou Power Station (2007)
- "Major Technological Demonstration Projects," China Huaneng, accessed Nov 2016