Huar Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huar Cogen power station (哈尔滨投资集团华尔热电厂) is a proposed 160-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power in Heilongjiang Province, China.
The map below shows the proposed location for the plant in Xiangfang.
Background on Project
Huar Cogen power station is a proposed 2 x 80 MW coal plant in Xiangfang, Harbin Prefecture. It is sponsored by Harbin Investment Group. It was permitted for construction in December 2019. The construction is planned to begin in June 2020.
- Sponsor: Harbin Zhengye Cogen Power Company
- Parent company: Harbin Investment Group
- Location: Xiangfang, Harbin Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 45.751291, 126.729971 (exact)
- Status: Permitted
- Gross capacity: 160 MW (Units 1&2: 80 MW)
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: