Huxian-2 power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Huxian-2 power station (大唐西安鄠邑热电公司) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Yuxia Town (Yuxiazhen), Hu County (Huxian), Xi'an Prefecture, Shaanxi Province.
Background on Plant
Huxian-2 power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 600 MW in Shaanxi Province. The first two units, totaling 600 MW, were completed in 2003. According to Platts, two more units totaling 600 MW, were completed in 2010. However, those units are not shown in photographs nor in web descriptions.
- Sponsor: Datang Shaanxi Power Gen Co
- Parent company: China Datang
- Location: Yuxia Town (Yuxiazhen), Hu County (Huxian), Xi'an Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.07419, 108.61852 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (2 x 300 MW)
- In service: 2003
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: