In Amenas-Haoudh el Hamra Oil Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
In Amenas-Haoudh el Hamra Oil Pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from In Amenas to Haoudh el Hamra in Algeria.
The pipeline runs from In Amenas, Illizi province, to Haoudh el Hamra, Ouargla province, Algeria.
- Operator: Sonatrach
- Parent Company: Government of Algeria
- Current capacity: 8.9 mtpa
- Length: 629 km / 391 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1983
Articles and resources
- Crude Oil Pipelines in OPEC Member Countries - At the End of Year-2005, OPEC, accessed July 2018.
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.
- Energy Map of Algeria, Petroleum Economist, 2007.
- Annual Statistics Bulletin, OPEC, 2009, p.71