Itapu Oil and Gas Field (Brazil)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Itapu Field is an oil and gas field in development in Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Brazil.
- Status: In development
- Operator: Petrobras
- Owner: Petrobras (100%)
- Parent: Petrobras (100%)
- Discovery year: 2012
- Production start year: Not stated
- Basin: Not stated
- Concession/Block: Not stated
- Project/Complex: Not stated
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Itapu Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year|
|cumulative production||oil||not applicable||0.1||million bbl||2016|
|cumulative production||gas||not applicable||0.1||million m³||2016|
|reserves||oil||original volume in place||8 278||million bbl||2016|
|reserves||gas||original volume in place||17 996||million m³||2016|
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
Articles and Resources
- (2020) Oil, Natural Gas and Biofuels Statistical Yearbook 2020 . Report.
- "ANP Shapefile de Dados". Ministry of Mines and Energy. 2020. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "Plano de Desenvolvimento Aprovado - Itapu" (PDF). Agência Nacional do Petróleo, Gás Natural e Biocombustíveis. Archived (PDF) from the original on April 9, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "Profile - Petrobras". Petrobras. Archived from the original on May 4, 2021. Retrieved June 14, 2021.