Jackdaw Gas and Condensate Field
The Jackdaw Gas and Condensate Field is located In the North Sea off the coast of the UK.
The map below shows the location of the field in the North Sea, off the coast of the UK.
According to NS Energy, "although a final investment decision (FID) on the field development was expected by the end of 2020 with the start of production anticipated in 2024, the FID has been deferred to 2021 due to the collapse of oil prices triggered by the Covid-19 pandemic."
- Operator: BG International (74%); ONE-Dyas E&P (26%)
- Parent company: Royal Dutch Shell (74%); ONE-Dyas B.V. (26%)
- Location: North Sea
- Coordinates: 56.954, 1.858 (approximate)
- Reserves: 200 MBOE recoverable reserves
- Status: Discovered
- "Jackdaw Field Development, North Sea, United Kingdom". NS Energy. Retrieved 2021-02-10.
- "Gas Production from the UK Continental Shelf: An Assessment of Resources, Economics and Regulatory Reform" (PDF). Oxford Institute for Energy Studies. July 2019.
- "BG Group considering to take a leap on Jackdaw in UK North Sea". 2B 1st consulting. June 11, 2014.