Jinan Northern Suburb Cogen power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jinan Northern Suburb Cogen power station (济南北郊热电厂) is a 60-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Ji, Shandong Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Ji, Shandong Province, China.
- Sponsor: Jinan Cogen Co
- Parent company: Jinan Cogen
- Location: Ji, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.6667, 116.9833 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 60 MW
- Unit 6: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 60 MW (start-up in 2007)
Articles and Resources