Jinggangshan Branch Line, Jiangxi Gas Pipeline Network
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Jinggangshan Branch Line, Jiangxi Gas Pipeline Network (also known as 江西天然气管网井冈山支线) is an operating gas pipeline in China.
The pipeline runs from Jizhou, Ji'an to Jinggangshan, Jiangxi, China.
- Operator: Jiangxi Natural Gas Group
- Parent Company: Jiangxi Investment Group
- Current Capacity: 0.32 bcm/year
- Length: 80.16 miles / 129.00 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2018
The source of the pipeline is West-East Gas Pipeline 2, West-East Gas Pipeline 3, Sichuan-Shanghai Gas Pipeline. The pipeline design pressure of 4.0 MPa.
Articles and resources
- 井冈山迈入管输天然气新时代 Jiangxi Provincial Natural Gas Group Co. Ltd. Pipeline Branch, Accessed Nov. 26, 2018
Related GEM.wiki articles
[[Category:Existing Pipelines in China