Jingneng Qinhuangdao power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Jingneng Qinhuangdao power station (京能秦皇岛热电公司) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Hebei Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Qinhuangdao.
Background on Project
In April 2015 the Hebei Development Commission approved a request by Jingneng Power to begin preparatory work on a 700 MW cogeneration coal plant for the city of Qinhuangdao.
Unit 1 was commissioned in December 2019.
Unit 2 was commissioned in April 2020.
- Sponsor: Jingneng Power
- Parent company: Beijing Energy Investment Holding
- Location: Xiaxvgezhuang , Funing District, Qinhuangdao Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.925144, 119.378781 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start year: 2019 (Unit 1), 2020 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "河北秦皇岛京能热电联产项目获省发改委支持开展前期工作," 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2015/4/3
- "京能秦皇岛热电联产项目获得核准," 12-12-2016
- "Jing Qin Thermal Power get together to start the construction of documents to achieve the goal of compliance with laws and regulations," Jingneng Power, 11-14
- "京能秦皇岛开发区2X35万千瓦热电联产工程主体工程Ⅰ标段正式开工," CEEC,2017-12-07
- "河北秦皇岛环保型热电联产项目投产," CN Energy, 2019-12-30
- "京能秦皇岛热电超临界2号机组投产移交," 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2020/4/26