Judith Oil and Gas Field (Victoria, Australia)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Judith Field is a discovered oil and gas field in the state of Victoria in Australia.
The location of the field in the state of Victoria in Australia is not known.
- Status: Discovered
- Operator: Emperor Energy
- Owner: Emperor Energy (100%)
- Parent: Emperor Energy (100%)
- Discovery year: 1989
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Judith Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|reserves||gas||2C||4 247||million m³||2019|||
|reserves||gas||2P unrisked prospective gas resources||35 679||million m³||2019|||
- million bbl = million barrels
- million m³ = million cubic meters
Articles and Resources
- "www.nsenergybusiness.com/projects/judith-gas-field-development/". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "www.oedigital.com/news/486725-emperor-energy-buys-judith-field-seismic-data-gets-more-time-to-find-drilling-partner". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "Emperor Energy – Oil and gas exploration company". Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.