Kakinada FSRU (H-Energy)
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Kakinada FSRU (H-Energy) is a proposed floating storage and regasification unit (FSRU) in Kakinada port, Andhra Pradesh, India.
The FSRU will be moored in Kakinada port, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Owner: H-Energy
- Location: Kakinada Port, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Coordinates: 16.975, 82.279 (approximate)
- Capacity: 4 mtpa, 0.57 bcfd
- Status: Proposed
- Type: Import
- Start Year: 2021
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
In September 2019 H-Energy reached an agreement with the Port of Kakinada to build the FSRU.
Articles and resources
- H-Energy Signs Port Service Agreement for Kakinada Port, The Tex Report, Sep. 24, 2019
- India’s H-Energy to build LNG regas terminal, Kallanish Energy, Sep. 13, 2019