|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Kangala Colliery is owned and operated by Universal Coal, in Delmas, Victor Khanye, Nkangala, Mpumalanga, South Africa.
The proposed extension of the mine, call the Eloff coal project, operated by Eloff Mining Company, a joint venture of Ndalamo Resources and Universal Coal, is expected to produce 2.4 million tonnes per annum.
The image below shows the approximate location of the mine.
- Operator: Universal Coal
- Owner: Universal Coal
- Location: Witbank Coalfield, Delmas, Mpumalanga, South Africa
- GPS Coordinates: -26.190762, 28.668496 (exact)
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 2.1 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 28.3 million tonnes 
- Coal type: Thermal
- Workforce Size: 62
- Mine Type: Surface, opencast
- Mine Depth:
- Start Year: TBD
- Source of Financing:
Related GEM.wiki articles
- Universal Coal, Kangala Colliery, Company Website, accessed June 2020