From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Karamy-Dushanzi/Ulmuqi (Karamy oil field export pipelines) (克拉玛依油田外输管线(克独线，克乌线)) also known as Kedu Line is an oil pipeline operating in China.
- The Karamay-Dushanzi pipeline runs from Karamy, Zinjiang to Dushanzi/Ulmuqi, Xinjiang, China
- The Kedu New Line pipeline route is unknown.
- The Karamay-Urumqi pipeline route is unknown.
- The Kou Double Line route is unknown
- Operating Company:
- Parent Company:PipeChina
- Current Capacity: 53 mta
- Length: 
- Karamay-Dushanzi pipeline (Kedu line): 147.2 kilometers
- Parallel line: 147 km
- Kedu New Line: 148.62 km
- Karamay-Urumqi pipeline (Kewu line): 295 km
- Kou Double Line: Unknown
- Status: operating
- Start Year: 1959, 1973, 1991
The pipeline's source is Karamy Oil Field, the diameter is 168 mm, and design pressure is 8.5 mpa.
Articles and resources
- 能讯网 (6 March 2014). "克拉玛依油田原油外输管道". INFOPETRO. Retrieved 21 February 2020.