Kerman Omid power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Kerman Omid power station is a proposed 500-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Kerman Province, Iran.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Kerman City, Kerman Province, Iran.
- Sponsor: Omid Tabanhour Energy Management Co.
- Parent company: Omid Investment Management Group
- Location: Kerman City, Kerman Province, Iran
- Coordinates: 30.2839, 57.0834 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 500 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 500 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)
- "Daewoo E&C signs power plant deal in Iran - Business & Human Rights Resource Centre". Business & Human Rights Resource Centre (in русский). Retrieved 2021-07-02.