Korinthos Power Station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Korinthos Power Station is a 433-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the region of Corinth, Greece.
The map below shows the location of the power station in SOUSSAKI, AG. THEODORI, the region of Corinth, Greece.
- Sponsor: Korinthos Power
- Parent company: Mytilineos Holdings S.A.
- Location: SOUSSAKI, AG. THEODORI, the region of Corinth, Greece
- Coordinates: 37.9208, 23.0665 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 433 MW
Articles and Resources
- Electric Power - Mytilineos Corporate Website
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1061102 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 29WGU-KORITHPWR3 accessed November 2019
- Global Energy Observatory ID 42786, accessed January 2020