Kutumbopur-Meghnaghat-Haripur Transmission Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The pipeline route runs from Kutumbopur to Meghna Ghat to Haripur, Bangladesh.
- Operator: Gas Transmission Company Limited (GTCL)
- Parent Company: Petrobangla
- Current capacity:
- Proposed capacity: 250 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 43.5 mi / 70 km
- Status: Construction
- Start Year: 2021
The pipeline would be operated by GTCL, a subsidiary of Petrobangla. The project will cost an estimated Tk 578 crore. It was listed in the PetroBangla 2018 Annual report that was published in October 2019 as a GTCL upcoming project. According to GTLC's website in July 2018, construction was scheduled to be complete in June 2019. As of February 2020, the project is not listed as a GTCL "existing pipeline" nor "ongoing and future development plan.
Articles and resources
- Existing Pipelines, GTCL, accessed July 2018
- PetroBangla (2018). "Annual Report 2018" (PDF). Petrobangla.gov. Retrieved 24 February 2020.
- Bangladesh GSMP Final Report, Ramboll, Feb. 28, 2018
- Fuel Supply to Reliance Power Plant, The Daily Sun, Oct. 30, 2016
- GTCL. "GAS TRANSMISSION COMPANY LIMITED (GTCL) ABOUT". GTCL.org. Retrieved 24 February 2020.