Lacq–Navarra Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Lacq–Navarra Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline running from Spain to France.
- Parent company: Enagás, GRTgaz
- Length: 108.3 km / 67.3 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Lacq_Navarra0, Lacq_Navarra1
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- Spain’s gas demand grows 11.6% in May, driven by industry, Gas to Power Journal, 1 June 2018 (accessed Jan 28, 2021)
- GRTgaz (2018). "Plan décennal de développement du réseau de transport de GRTgaz" (PDF). grtgaz.com. Retrieved January 22, 2021.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor