Linqing Yunhe Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Linqing Yunhe Cogen power station (临清运河热电公司) is a 48-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Linqing, Liaocheng, Shandong Province, China.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Linqing, Liaocheng, Shandong Province, China.
- Sponsor: Linqing Yunhe Cogen Power Co
- Parent company: China Nonferrous Metal Mining Group
- Location: Linqing, Liaocheng, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 36.8383, 115.7049 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 48 MW
- Unit 3: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 48 MW (start-up year not available)
Articles and Resources