Linyi Xincheng Jinluo Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Linyi Xincheng Jinluo Cogen power station (临沂新程金锣热电厂) is a 50-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shandong province, China.
An additional 50 MW is under construction.
The map below shows the plant in Bancheng Town, Lanshan District.
Background on Plant
Linyi Xincheng Jinluo Cogen power station is a 50 MW coal plant in Gaotang, Liaocheng prefecture, owned by Linyi Xincheng Jinluo Meat Manufactory Group. An additional 50 MW is under construction.
- Sponsor: Linyi Xincheng Jinluo Cogen Company
- Parent company: Linyi Xincheng Jinluo Meat Manufactory Group
- Location: Bancheng Town, Lanshan District, Linyi prefecture, Shandong province, China
- Coordinates: 35.248675, 118.295224 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Unit 1), Construction (Unit 2)
- Gross capacity: 100 MW (Units 1&2: 50 MW)
- Start year: 2017 (Unit 1)
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- [ "临沂新程金锣肉制品集团有限公司热电厂2×450t/h高温高压锅炉+2×B50-8.83/0.98背压供,"] 中国电力化工网, 2016-11-24