Liuzhou Iron & Steel Co., Ltd.(Fangchenggang Iron and Steel Base）plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Linhai Industrial Park, Qisha Town, Fangchenggang City, Guangxi Province, China.
- Private/State ownership:mixed
- Parent company:Guangxi Liuzhou Iron and Steel GROUP Company Limited74.5%
- Owner: Guangxi Liuzhou Iron and Steel GROUP Company Limited74.57%，wang wenhui 7.94%，other Individual shareholders 17.49% 
- Alternative plant names:Guangxi Liuzhou Jincheng Co., Ltd.
- Other language plant name:柳州钢铁股份有限公司（防城港钢铁基地） 
- Location:Linhai Industrial Park, Qisha Town, Fangchenggang City, Guangxi Province, China. 
- GPS Coordinates: 21.592965, 108.395805 (exact)
- Plant status: operating(phase 1)
- Start year: 2020 (age 0–1) (phase 1)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: flat,long
- Steel products: Cold rolled plate, hot-dip galvanized coil, hot-rolled wide strip steel, high-strength rebar, alloy steel bar, high-quality wire.
- Steel sector end users: Automobiles, home appliances, construction, machinery, shipbuilding, energy
- Steelmaking process: integrated(BF）
- Primary steel production equipment: 2 blast furnaces (BF)(3200m³); 4 basic oxygen furnaces (BOF)(200-tonne）