Liyuan Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Liyuan Cogen power station (山东鑫海科技莒南力源热电公司) is a 1,400-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shandong province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Linyi prefecture.
Background on Plant
The 2 x 350 MW supercritical coal plant in Junan Economic Development Zone is owned by Shandong Xinhai Tech. Construction began in 2013. Unit 1 began operating in October 2014 and unit 2 in July 2015.
Unit 4 was commissioned on January 12, 2019.
Unit 3 was commissioned in August 2019.
- Sponsor: Shandong Xinhai Tech
- Location: Junan Economic Development Zone, Linyi Prefecture, Shandong province, China
- Coordinates: 35.174645,119.036761 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,400 MW (Units 1-4: 350 MW)
- Start year: 2014 (Unit 1), 2015 (Unit 2), 2019 (Units 3-4)
- Type: Supercritical
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: