Liyujiang-2A power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Liyujiang-2A power station (华润鲤鱼江公司（A厂）) is a 630-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hunan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Liyujiang, in Zixing City, Chenzhou Prefecture, Hunan Province.
Background on Plant
Liyujiang-2A power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 630 MW. The plant's first two units have been retired. (Units 5 & 6 of Liyujiang-2 are the Liyujiang-2B power station.) The plant was completed in 2003, and is owned by China Resources.
- Sponsor: China Resources Power Holdings
- Parent company: China Resources
- Location: Liyujiang, Zixing City, Chenzhou Prefecture, Hunan Province, China
- Coordinates: 25.9434686, 113.2142052 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 3 & 4); Retired (Units 1 & 2)
- Gross capacity: 630 MW (Units 3 & 4: 315 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2003
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Liyujiang-2 Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.