Liyujiang-2B power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Liyujiang-2B power station (华润电力湖南公司（B厂）) is a 1,300-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hunan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Suxian District, Chenzhou Prefecture, Hunan Province.
Background on Plant
Liyujiang-2B power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 650 MW. (Units 1-4 of Liyujiang-2 are the Liyujiang-2A power station.) The plant was completed in 2007, and is owned by China Resources.
- Sponsor: China Resources Power Holdings
- Parent company: China Resources
- Location: Suxian District, Chenzhou Prefecture, Hunan Province, China
- Coordinates: 25.940443, 113.192476 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,300 MW (Units 5 & 6: 650 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2007
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Liyujiang-2 Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.