Longford to Melbourne Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Longford to Melbourne Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from near Sale, Victoria to Dandenong in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Operator: AEMO
- Parent Company: APA Group
- Current Capacity: 140 terajoules per day (129.5 million cubic feet per day)
- Length: 108 Miles / 174 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1969
The pipeline is owned by APA Group and operated by Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO).
Articles and resources
- 2017 Victorian Gas Planning Report, Australian Energy Market Operators, March 2017
- Gas Transmission, Processing, and Storage Facilities, AEMO, March 2016