Lozenets–Nedyalsko Loop Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Lozenets-Nedyalsko Loop Pipeline)
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Lozenets–Nedyalsko Loop Pipeline is a gas pipeline in Bulgaria.
The pipeline will run between Lozenets, Bulgaria, and Nedyalsko, Bulgaria.
- Owner: Bulgartransgaz EAD
- Capacity: 1.7 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 20 km / 12.4 miles
- Diameter: 39 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2018
Articles and resources
- ENTSOG TYNDP 2020 - Annex A - Projects Tables, ENTSOG, accessed January 2020.
- Bulgaria inaugurates looping of transit gas pipeline to Turkey, SeeNews, Aug. 3, 2018
- "Bulgaria on track to add looping to transit gas pipeline to Turkey in 2018", SeeNews, Aug. 17, 2017.