Yihua Hoboksar power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yihua Hoboksar power station (湖北宜化塔城和丰工业园发电厂) is a proposed 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of Hoboksar Mongol Autonomous County, the approximate location where the plant would be built in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region.
Background on Project
2016: Nationwide Restrictions Imposed on Development of Coal-Fired Power Capacity
Due to new restrictions announced during 2016 by the National Energy Administration and the National Development and Reform Commission, further capacity expansions at this location appear to be on hold or cancelled. For details, see China's 2016 Restrictions on Development of Coal-Fired Power Capacity.
- Sponsor: Hubei Yihua Chemical Industry
- Parent company:
- Location: Hefeng Industrial Park, Hoboksar Mongol Autonomous County, Tacheng Prefecture, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 46.783333, 85.716667 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1-2: 660 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "湖北宜化集团塔城项目情况汇报," 新疆招商网, 2013-07-04