Luxi Chemical Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Luxi Chemical Cogen power station (鲁西化工聊城鲁西供热股份公司热电厂) is a 606-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shandong province, China.
The map below shows the plant at 260 Provincial Rd in Shen.
Background on Plant
Luxi Chemical Cogen power station is a 606 MW coal plant in Shen, owned by Luxi Chemical Group.
- Sponsor: Liaocheng Luxi Heating Supply Co. Ltd
- Parent company: Luxi Chemical Group
- Location: 260 Provincial Rd, Shen, Liaocheng prefecture, Shandong province, China
- Coordinates: 36.159663, 115.853251 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 606 MW (Units 3&4: 33MW, Units 5&6: 135 MW, Units 7-9: 90 MW)
- Start year: 2004 (Units 3&4), 2010 (Units 5&6), 2017 (Units 7-9)
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "关于聊城鲁西供热股份有限公司3×90MW背压机热电联产集中供热项目," May 24, 2017