Melick–Ravenstein Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Melick–Ravenstein Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Netherlands.
The pipeline starts in Melick, Netherlands, and runs to Ravenstein, Netherlands.
- Parent company:
- Length: 81.2 km / 50.4 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Melick_Ravenstein_10, Melick_Ravenstein_11, Melick_Ravenstein_12, Melick_Ravenstein_13, Melick_Ravenstein_14, Melick_Ravenstein_20, Melick_Ravenstein_21, Melick_Ravenstein_22, Melick_Ravenstein_23, Melick_Ravenstein_24
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (October 2020). "TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission" (PDF). ENTSOG. Retrieved December 4, 2020.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor