Mero Oil and Gas Field (Brazil)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Mero Field is an operating oil and gas field in Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in Brazil.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Not stated
- Owner: Petrobras (40%); Shell Brasil (20%); Total E&P do Brasil (20%); CNODC Brasil (10%); CNOOC Petroleum (10%)
- Parent: Petrobras (40%); Royal Dutch Shell (20%); Total SE (20%)
- Discovery year: 2010
- Production start year: Not stated
- Basin: Not stated
- Concession/Block: Not stated
- Project/Complex: Not stated
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Mero Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year|
|production||oil||not applicable||11||million bbl/y||2020|
|production||gas||not applicable||713||million m³/y||2020|
|reserves||hydrocarbons||reserves||3 300||million boe||2018|
- million boe = million barrels of oil equivalent
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Boletim da Produção de Petróleo e Gás Natural - ENCARTE DE CONSOLIDAÇÃO DA PRODUÇÃO - 2020" (PDF). Agência Nacional do Petróleo, Gás Natural e Biocombustíveis. January 31, 2021. Archived from the original (PDF) on February 27, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.
- "ANP Shapefile de Dados". Ministry of Mines and Energy. 2020. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- (2020) Oil, Natural Gas and Biofuels Statistical Yearbook 2020 . Report.
- "Profile - Petrobras". Petrobras. Archived from the original on May 4, 2021. Retrieved June 14, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 21380068P1DRHMJ8KU70 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "TotalEnergies TotalEnergies in Brazil". Total Energies. Archived from the original on June 14, 2021. Retrieved June 14, 2021.
- "Mero Oil Field, Rio de Janeiro". Offshore Technology. Archived from the original on May 27, 2021. Retrieved May 28, 2021.