Mesdar-Haoudh el Hamra Oil Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Mesdar-Haoudh el Hamra Oil Pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from Mesdar to Haoudh el Hamra, Algeria.
The pipeline runs from Mesdar oilfield to Haoudh el Hamra, in Ouargla province, Algeria.
The pipeline is operated by Sonatrach.
- Operator: Sonatrach
- Parent Company: Government of Algeria
- Current capacity: 224,761.44 barrels per day
- Length: 108 kilometers / 67 miles
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1972
Articles and resources
- Energy Map of Algeria, Petroleum Economist, 2007.
- Maritime Economics: Management and Marketing Terry Knight, Alan Branch, Routledge, 1982, 424