Messla-Amal oil pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Messla-Amal oil pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from Messla oilfield to Amal oilfield, Libya.
The pipeline runs from Messla oilfield to Amal oilfield, Al Wahat district, Libya.
- Operator: Arabian Gulf Oil Company
- Parent Company: National Oil Corporation
- Current capacity: 2.37 mtpa
- Length: 330 km / 205 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.
- Annual Statistics Bulletin, OPEC, 2009, p.71