Mile 32-Mesaieed oil pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Mile 32-Mesaieed oil pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from Mile 32 pumping station to Mesaieed oil storage facility, Qatar.
The pipeline runs from Mile 32 pumping station, Al Rayyan municipality, to Mesaieed oil storage facility, Al Wakrah municipality, Qatar.
- Operator: Qatar Petroleum
- Parent Company: Government of Qatar
- Current capacity: 16, 20, 24 inches (3 pipelines)
- Length: 60 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- QP Onshore and Offshore Pipelines Planning Chart, Qatar Petroleum, accessed July 2018.