Monohardi-Narsingdi Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Monohardi-Narsingdi Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline in Bangladesh.
The pipeline's initial route ran from Monohardi, Dhaka district to the Narsingdi district. The pipeline was then expanded from Narsingdi to Siddhirganj, Bangladesh.
- Operator: Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company (TGTDCL)
- Parent Company: Petrobangla
- Current capacity: 300 million cubic feet per day
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 40 mi / 64.2 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2009
The pipeline is operated by Titas Gas, a subsidiary of Petrobangla.
Articles and resources
- "Bangladesh: Third Natural Gas Development Project" (PDF). oecd.org. December 2009. Retrieved 25 February 2020.
- jvaG8m7. "TITAS GAS TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LIM". Scribd. Retrieved 25 February 2020.
- Annual Report, Petrobangla, 2016