Nama Plant power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Nama Plant power station is a proposed 475-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Hormozgan Province, Iran.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Bandar Abbas, Hormozgan Province, Iran.
- Sponsor: Mines & Mining Industries Dev
- Parent company: Mines & Mining Industries Dev
- Location: Bandar Abbas, Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Coordinates: 27.1832, 56.2666 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 475 MW
- Gas turbine units 1-3: 158 MW per unit (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)