Nama Plant power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Nama Plant power station is a 475-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant under construction in Hormozgan Province, Iran.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Bandar Abbas, Hormozgan Province, Iran.
Nama Plant power station is part of the Persian Gulf Mineral and Metal Industries Special Economic Zone (PGMISEZ or PGSEZ). As of July 2021, PGMISEZ's website states that the project is under construction.
- Sponsor: Persian Gulf Mineral and Metal Industries Special Economic Zone (PGMISEZ)
- Parent company: Iranian Mines & Mining Industries Development & Renovation (IMIDRO)
- Location: Bandar Abbas, Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Coordinates: 27.12272, 56.07845 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (construction): 475 MW
- Gas turbine units 1-3: 158 MW per unit (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- مزایا و نقاط قوت, Persian Gulf Mineral and Metal Industries Special Economic Zone (PGMISEZ), Apr 10, 2021
- Zhang, Qiang; Dan, Tong (2010). "Global Power Emissions Database: Targeted emission reductions from global super-polluting power plant units". Department of Earth System Science Tsinghua University: MEICModel. Archived from the original on July 1, 2021. Retrieved July 1, 2021.