Nanjing Chemical Industrial Park Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Nanjing Chemical power station (华润电力南京化学工业园热电公司) is a 710-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, at the Nanjing Chemical plant, in Luhe District, Nanjing Prefecture, Jiangsu Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: China Resources Power Holdings
- Parent company: China Resources
- Location: Nanjing Chemical plant, Changlu Town, Luhe District, Nanjing Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.2721426, 118.8155268 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 710 MW (Units 1 & 2: 55 MW; Units 3 & 4: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2005 (Units 1 & 2); 2009 (Units 3 & 4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Nanjing Chemical Industry Campus Power Station, Wikimapia, accessed Sept. 2015.