Nanshan Aluminum Donghai power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Nanshan Tokai power station (南山铝业东海电厂三期（怡力热电）) is a 1,730-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shandong Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Longkou County, Yantai Prefecture, Shandong Province.
Background on Plant
The seven existing coal-fired units of Nanshan Tokai power station have a total capacity of 1,730 MW. The first two units are 150 MW each and were commissioned in 2003. Units 3 and 4 are 220 MW each and commissioned in 2006-7. Units 5-7 are 330 MW each and commissioned in 2010-2011. The plant is owned by Nanshan Group.
- Sponsor: Shandong Nanshan Aluminum Co
- Parent company: Nanshan Group
- Location: Longkou County, Yantai Prefecture, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.728687, 120.443329 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,730 MW (Units 1-2: 150 MW, Units 3-4: 220 MW, Units 5-7: 330 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2003-2011
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: