Nasser-Brega oil pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Nasser-Brega oil pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from Nasser oilfield to Brega, Libya.
The pipeline runs from Nasser oilfield to Brega, Al Wahat district, Libya.
- Operator: Sirte Oil Company
- Parent Company: National Oil Corporation
- Current capacity: 3.88 mtpa
- Length: 277 km / 172 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- World Energy Atlas, Petroleum Economist, 2001.
- Annual Statistics Bulletin, OPEC, 2009, p.71