Noroeste power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Noroeste power station is a proposed 911-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Sinaloa, Mexico.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Ahome - Los Mochis, the state of Sinaloa, Mexico.
- Sponsor: Iberdrola Mexico SA de CV
- Parent company: Iberdrola SA
- Location: Ahome - Los Mochis, the state of Sinaloa, Mexico
- Coordinates: 25.8141, -109.0072 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (under construction): 911 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 911 MW (to start 2019)
Articles and Resources
- Combined cycle plant - Iberdrola México, Iberdrola Mexico, December 7, 2018.