Noroeste power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Noroeste power station, also known as Topolobampo II, is a 911-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Sinaloa, Mexico.
The satellite photo below shows the power station in Ahome - Los Mochis, the state of Sinaloa, Mexico.
- Sponsor: Iberdrola Mexico SA de CV
- Parent company: Iberdrola SA
- Location: Ahome - Los Mochis, the state of Sinaloa, Mexico
- Coordinates: 25.973923, -108.991814 (exact)
- Gross capacity (operating): 911 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 911 MW (2019)
Articles and Resources
- "Iberdrola consolidates its position as the largest private electricity producer in Mexico with four new combined cycle plants". Iberdrola. Retrieved August 24, 2020.
- Combined cycle plant - Iberdrola México, Iberdrola Mexico, December 7, 2018.