Oita IPP power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
Oita IPP power station (also known as Nippon Steel Oita power station) is a 330-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Ōita, Ōita, Kyūshū Prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Ōita, Ōita, Kyūshū Prefecture, Japan.
- Sponsor: Nippon Steel Corporation
- Parent company: Nippon Steel
- Location: Ōita, Ōita, Kyūshū Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 33.2691, 131.6494 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 330 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 330 MW (start-up in 2002)
Articles and Resources