Okarem-Beyneu gas pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Okarem-Krasnovodsk Pipeline)
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Okarem-Beyneu Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan.
The pipeline runs from Okrem, Turkmenistan through Balkanbat, Turkmenistan to Tenge, Kazakhstan and Beyneu, Kazakhstan.
- Owner: Turkmengaz, Samruk-Kazyna
- Current capacity: 10.5 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 999 km / 620.8 mi
- Start Year:
- Associated Infrastructure:
Articles and resources
- Oil and Gas Industry of Turkmenistan, RPI, March 2009