PS-1-Al Basra Oil Terminal Oil Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The pipeline runs from PS-1 pumping station, Basra governorate, to Al Basra offshore oil terminal, Iraq.
The crude oil produced for export from the southern Iraqi oilfields is carried through the 48- inch PS-1-Al Basra Oil Terminal Oil Pipeline to the southern most tip of the Al Faw Peninsula, then undersea approximately 50km south to the ABOT platform. 
- Operator: South Oil Company
- Owner: Iraq National Oil Company
- Parent Company: Iraq National Oil Company
- Length: 209km/ 130mi
- Diameter: 48 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2017
- Associated infrastructure:
Articles and resources
- "نفط الجنوب تُوقف التصدير 24 ساعة". www.mubasher.info (in العربية). Retrieved 2022-03-08.
- "Al Basrah Oil Terminal. Basrah, Iraq - Captainslog. P. 15" (PDF).
- "ABS 2017.OPEC . P. 88" (PDF).