PS-1-Al Basra Oil Terminal oil pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
PS-1-Al Basra Oil Terminal oil pipeline is an existing oil pipeline, running from PS-1 pumping station to Al Basra Oil Terminal, Iraq.
The pipeline runs from PS-1 pumping station, Basra governorate, to Al Basra offshore oil terminal, Iraq.
- Operator: South Oil Company
- Parent Company: Iraq Ministry of Oil
- Current capacity: 48 inches
- Length: 209 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
Articles and resources
- Table 6.9: Main crude oil pipelines in OPEC members, 2016, OPEC Annual Statistical Bulletin 2017, pp. 87-94.
- Al Başrah Oil Terminal, Wikipedia, accessed July 2018.