Pusri-Muntok Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The PUSRI-Muntok Gas Pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline in Indonesia.
The pipeline runs from the PUSRI plant in Palembang City, South Sumatra to Muntok, Bangka-Belitung.
- Operator: PT Pertagas
- Parent Company: PT Pertagas
- Current Capacity:
- Proposed capacity: 160 million cubic meters per day
- Length: 109 miles / 176 kilometers
- Status: Proposed
- Start Year: 2020
In February 2018 the head of BPH Migas stated that a plan to build the pipeline was still being submitted by local governments.
The pipeline is the next phase of the Gresik-Pusri Gas Pipeline, which was commissioned in March 2019.
Articles and resources
- Pertagas to Team Up With Rekind for the construction of Grissik-Pusri Gas Pipeline, Pertamina Gas, Jul. 19, 2017
- Baru bangun 2 dari target 18 pipa gas, ini penjelasan bos BPH Migas, merdeka.com, Feb. 12, 2018