Pan'er Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Pan'er Coal Mine is operated by Huainan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd., which is owned by Huaihe Energy Holding Group Co., Ltd. The mine was put into production in December 1989, with a designed capacity production of 3 million tonnes per year. In 2012, the production capacity of the mine was approved to be 3.8 million tonnes per year.
- Operator: Huainan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Huaihe Energy Holding Group Co., Ltd. (82.90%)
- Location: Zhujidong, Panji Town, Panji District, Huainan City, Anhui Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 32.815477, 116.892339(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.8 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 765.507 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 354.994 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Thermal, Met)
- Mine Size: 35.1363k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1989