|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Pandora FLNG was a proposed floating LNG terminal that would have been located in the Pandora gas field offshore Papua New Guinea.
The Pandora gas field is located 200 km west of Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.
- Owner: Pandora LNG Joint Venture
- Parent: Cott Oil & Gas 40%, Talisman Energy 25%, Kina Petroleum 25%, Santos 10%
- Location: Port Moresby, National Capital District, Papua New Guinea
- Coordinates: -9.018959, 144.765096 (approximate)
- Proposed capacity: 1 mtpa, 0.14 bcfd
- Status: Cancelled
- Type: Export
- Start Year:
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
As of July 2019 there has been no progress on the project and it appears to be cancelled.
Articles and resources
- Wilson offers Pandora FLNG concepts, Offshore Engineer, Jun. 2, 2014
- Study finds FLNG scheme ‘viable’ for Pandora field development, Oil & Gas Journal, Feb. 11, 2015