Brandan-Wampu Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Pangkalan Brandan-Wampu Gas Pipeline)
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Pangkalan Brandan-Wampu Gas Pipeline is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Pangkalan Brandan, North Sumatra to the Wampu field, North Sumatra.
- Operator: PT Pertamina Gas
- Parent Company: PT Pertamina Gas
- Current Capacity: 25 million cubic feet per day
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 32 miles / 52 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2009
The pipeline is owned and operated by PT Pertamina Gas.
Articles and resources
- Existing National Natural Gas Transmission Network, BPH Migas, accessed October 2018
- Daftar Fasilitas Niaga Melalui Pipa, PT Pertamina Gas, accessed September 2019
- EVALUASI JARINGAN PIPA DAN PENENTUAN KATEGORI PIPA, Enni Elvi Damanik, Apr. 2, 2009