Pasir Gudang Sipp power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Pasir Gudang Sipp power station is a 1,440-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant, currently under construction in the state of Johor, Malaysia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia.
- Sponsor: SIPP Energy Sdn Bhd (SIPP)/Tenaga Nasional Bhd (TNB)
- Parent company: Johor Sultan
- Location: Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia
- Coordinates: 1.4703, 103.9030 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (under construction): 1,440 MW
- Combined-cycle units 1-2: 720 MW per unit (to start 2020)
Articles and Resources
- "TNB inks deal with SIPP Energy, a private vehicle owned by the Johor Sultan" The Star Online, Sept. 7, 2016.
- "TNB returns as SIPP’s partner in RM4.7bil power project" The Star Online, May 3, 2017.