Pilar power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Pilar power station (Central Térmica Pilar, also known as Bicentenario) is a 610-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Córdoba province, Argentina.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Pilar, Córdoba province, Argentina.
- Sponsor: CT Pilar-Epec; Epec Generacion
- Parent company: Epec
- Location: Pilar, departamento Río Segundo, Córdoba, Argentina
- Coordinates: -31.6677, -63.8337 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 610 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Información Geográfica de Energía". Argentina Secretario de Energía, Visor SIG. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "EPEC Pillar (Arturo Zanichelli) Thermal Power Plant Argentina". Global Energy Observatory. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.