Pomigliano dArco power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Pomigliano d'Arco power station is a 105-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Naples, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Acerra, the province of Naples, Italy.
- Sponsor: Cofely Italia SpA
- Parent company: Engie SA
- Location: Acerra, the province of Naples, Italy
- Coordinates: 40.9319, 14.3849 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 105 MW
Articles and Resources
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Transparency - Plant Units Engie, accessed December 2019
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUPZGLNDARCO14 accessed November 2019