Priolo Gargallo power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Priolo Gargallo power station is a 700-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Syracuse, Italy.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Erg Petroli Spa, the province of Syracuse, Italy.
- Sponsor: ERG Power Generation S.P.A.
- Parent company: ERG S.P.A.
- Location: Erg Petroli Spa, the province of Syracuse, Italy
- Coordinates: 37.1400, 15.2159 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 700 MW
Articles and Resources
- ERG - Natural Gas - ERG
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 8156004604684CA44A90 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002930 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUUUPRIOLO-C13 accessed November 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_26WUUUPRIOLO-C13 European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUUUPRIOLO-C21 accessed November 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_26WUUUPRIOLO-C21 European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91