Puerto Cortes power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Puerto Cortes power station (Central Eléctrica Puerto Cortes) is a proposed 300-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in Cortés department, Honduras.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Puerto Cortes, Cortés department, Honduras.
- Sponsor: not found
- Parent company: not found
- Location: Puerto Cortes, Cortés, Honduras
- Coordinates: 15.8260, -87.9296 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 300 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador envision gas pipeline to bolster economic development". S&P Global. May 20, 2019. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Mexico revives Central America gas and power plan". Argus Media. May 22, 2019. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.